Tuesday, January 1, 2013


Smeared Lipstick Double Swirl

Universal Mind is ever beautiful. I am that Beauty at all stages of my
experience here or anywhere. My Source cannot cease being What
It is. Nor can I cease being as It created me. I open up to see my
beauty, Life's Beauty, now. I am always all the One Life knows
me to be. I am Its complete expression, for this Mind does nothing
halfway. Having given me All It is, I cannot be apart from Its Beauty.
For a real and enduring Identity I am so grateful. And so it is.

2 comments:

  1. I had a nice Holiday in Gresham, a suburb east of Portland, OR. I stayed with my oldest son and his family. Did Amtrack down and back from Seattle. I feel good to be "back in the saddle" for a new year. Have a Happy New Year everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you home, Michael! I'd missed your postings.

    ReplyDelete