Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just a quick note: Since January 4th, Google will not let me upload photos
from my computer. I've been trying to understand the issue. I don't think I
have exceeded my data limit, but then I haven't found out how to locate how
much data space I have used. Explorer 8 is supposedly supported, but gmail
says not supported. I haven't found out how to delete old posts to see if that
clears some room, to test if this is a space issue. I wondered if I need to first
upoad to Picasa Web Album, but I haven't found my way into that yet.

I'll get this figured out at some point. If anyone has a suggestion, I'd appreciate
some hints or coaching as to what to try next.

Goggle seems to periodically change how their blog site works and I also wonder
if I just can't upload from my computer any more. Seems unlikely, though.

Michael.

4 comments:

  1. The only thing that comes to mind is that I think the images have to be jpegs. It's probably some simple little thing that would be easy to fix if you knew what it was. I believe storage is not an issue- I've been posting over a year and they are all archived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you made any headway on it today, Michael?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to figure it out, it's good to see your new photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your support. Evidently Google continues to remodel how this site works. Another learning curve surfed....Oh. I upload only jpegs. I have adopted that standard.

    ReplyDelete