Friday, July 13, 2012


Fire Bromeliad
Seattle Conservatory Series I

An energy I did  not make or manufacture is living me now.
I am energized for today's doings, for today's optimism, for
today's loving. I am supplied with the perfect mental energy for
each and every task I do today. So my work is play. My living is fun.
My relationships are nourished with emotional honesty and joy.
I allow the Universal Energy to uplift me and produce great things
through me. For this I am so grateful. And so it is.

3 comments:

  1. Michael, I am speechless! So so so beautiful! Your work always uplifts me and inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement - and the coaching. I'm planning on one upload a day.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for having a look. There is a learning curve... Go for it!

    ReplyDelete