Saturday, December 13, 2014

12.13.2014


                                                       Yellow Rose with Red Tinges

                               Shining in my deepest heart is the eternal Truth of What I am.
                                Nothing can dim or diminish this Light: no outer event and no
                                inner thought or feeling. For I did not make this Light. Rather,
                              It created me. As this Light embodies all I really am, in complete
                              safety, my best approach is always surrender to Truth. Why resist
                                What I cannot change? I am grateful for this indelible Light and
                             Livingness that shines in joy and peace always. I choose to become
                                            ever more conscious of this Truth. And so it is.

                                                                            C684A

No comments:

Post a Comment