Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11.3.2014


                                                                       A Tulip of Pinks

                       The Sufis have a saying: "Man speaks with words; God's language is feelings."
                            I now reclaim my feelings. I know my feelings are messengers, telling me
                             what is going on within me. I want this healing  information. My feelings
                            are my friends - all my feelings. I "get naked" to my feelings. I feel free of
                             defendedness. I accept the fresh and useful insights my feelings have in
                                store for me. I am grateful all internal channels of communication are
                                             open, clear and functioning perfectly now. And so it is.

                                                                                C674A

No comments:

Post a Comment