Monday, July 8, 2013

7.8.2013


Dogwood Rose
Portland International Rose Garden 2010

Life is both delicate and durable, fleeting in expression and eternal.
For the Source of all Life is constantly expressing every possibility.
Creative Mind cannot cease creating and still be Itself. I am one
with this Exuberance. I am unified with this Livingness. I rejoice
in the variations of life that I experience knowing I am in the
flow of the One Life. What brilliance! What scope! I feel so
honored, humble and grateful. And so it is.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Michael! You must've figured out how to upload your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, thanks to your reference link. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, Michael. Your posts are a gift to all of us.

      Delete