Friday, May 31, 2013


Exactly What is It?
Views of Houston 2008

Natural perfection may not look like obvious symmetry and order.
Perhaps the beauty is hidden in the mathematics of the form,
or the music of the phenomenon. I open now to contact the Source
of all Beauty. I am teachable. I let go of human ideas of perfection
and the hidden idea of imperfection behind. I open to see the
obvious perfection everywhere I look. Wouldn't Omnipresence
be Omni-Perfection? In gratitude I open now. And so it is.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Michael, I so like this. I enjoy your philosophical thoughts on the mind-opening alternatives, the possibilities of why this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that the beauty in some anything is not merely visual but can be way deeper; in the meaning, the mathematics, the harmonics, the juxtaposition and in many other ways. Something in us responds - and we do not always know the whole story why. I say it's OK to respect that mystery.

    ReplyDelete